- Tech Data
- Design Calculator
Irish Water to be the biggest State-owned asset in Ireland.Phil Hogan has closed off receipt of submissions on a public water utility.
Washington State announces grant program that provides funding to cities, towns, counties, & ports to prevent and control #stormwater runoff
Flooding is the greatest threat to the UK posed by climate change, with up to 3.6 million people at risk by the middle of the century
Scientists predict that climate changes may lead to more frequent flooding in the future.
In the USA where flood mitigation and prediction is advanced, floods do about $6 bn worth of damage and kill about 140 people every year
Water has awesome destructive power.When a river overflows its banks, structures poorly equipped to withstand the water's strength crumple.
Our storm water solutions endeavor to provide detention, retention, conveyance and maintain water quality. Our systems are used for both residential and commercial applications. Composed of durable materials, our chamber systems will last for years of use and have undergone rigorous testing, exceeding H20 Wheel Load by 3 times. It is always our goal to provide our clients with innovative stormwater BMP solutions.
We don’t just meet the storm water management criteria set by the EPA; we exceed them with storm water management solutions that incorporate state-of-the-art technology controlling storm water run off, pollutant removal, and other effective solutions. With years of experience in the industry, we have the most cost-effective and environmentally friendly storm water management services available. We are also very personable and provide the service you expect unlike the giant corporations that have been known to take advantage of their distributors. We work with you!
The installed cost of our StormChamber® system is the most cost effective on the market for several reasons. Our side portal system eliminates the need for header pipe manifold systems creating a smaller footprint, significantly less materials, eliminates the need for heavy equipment and requires significantly less labor. When comparing objectively you’ll find there are many reasons the installed cost is much less than our competition. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. If they do, please call us to discuss.
Our StormChamber® Systems Are The Best Fit:
– According to storm water best management practices, water must not escape storage units to prevent flooding. Our storm chambers can store large quantities of water and keep them for prolonged periods. This is especially useful in situations requiring controlled release and storage.
– Used alternatively, our storm chambers can effectively slow the flow of water and prevent it from saturating the surrounding atmosphere. The durably lined pipes possess a unique arched structure that impedes water movement and easily transitions from one space to another.
– Though primarily used to stop the flow of water, storm chambers can also divert water flow from one area to another. Their large capacity allows for ample transition of water volumes between locations in less time than ordinary pipes.
– Our storm chambers can maintain the quality of water through a patented technology known as SedimenTrap™. This addition helps filter out contents such as rocks, soil, and silt to produce clean, free flowing water.
– Both residential and commercial organizations can make great use of our storm chambers. Their large capacity and ergonomic performance make them the solution of choice for storm water BMP specialists.
Flood and rainwater are major problems if left untreated and unsupervised. Many people around the world suffer from the detrimental effects of flooding and erroneous water control. We make it our business to provide hydro-solutions solving the problems of excess storm water and focus on environmental strategies to conserve resources and protect ecological balance.
Find Us On Google+